"You are all-beautiful, my beloved, and there is no blemish in you." Song of Songs 4:7

Dec 14, 2011

Hello again! I have been avoiding studying and that led me to think about everything I would like to accomplish before I die. Granted, my mama always says, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." These are just some things I would like to do, but who knows if they will ever get crossed off!
Bucket List:
1.       Graduate college
2.       See the Pope
3.       Change the world
4.       Go to World Youth Day
5.       Kiss someone I love on New Years Eve
6.       Explore the Grand Canyon
7.       Spend a holiday somewhere exotic
8.       Redesign my bedroom
9.       Scuba dive
10.   Move to another country
11.   Change somebody’s life
12.   Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
13.   DISNEY WORLD
14.   Send a message in a bottle
15.   Ride in a hot air balloon
16.   Volunteer in Calcutta
17.   Swim with dolphins
18.   Have a romantic picnic
19.   Ride a camel in Egypt
20.   Build a blanket fort with some I love
21.   Go to legoland
22.   Go to Greece
23.   See Stonehenge
24.   Party in Las Vegas
25.   Have a marriage more beautiful than my ceremony
26.   Own a beach house
27.   Go on a safari
28.   See George Strait live
29.   Spend New Years Eve in Times Square
30.   Go on a Disney cruise
31.   Own a dog
32.   Learn to play the piano
33.   Chop down my own Christmas tree
34.   Throw a dart a map and go where ever it lands
35.   Kiss under the mistletoe
36.   Go to Spain
37.   Dance in the rain
38.   Stay in Cinderella’s castle
39.   Ride in a helicopter
40.   Climb a waterfall
41.   Kiss at the top of a ferris wheel
42.   Start my own nonprofit
43.   Spend time volunteering in Africa
44.   Go to the Olympics
45.   Macy’s Day Parade!
46.   Spend the night with the homeless
47.   Watch my children get married
48.   Learn how to ballroom dance
49.   Visit Niagara Falls
50.   Buy a plantation home and fix it up

No comments:

Post a Comment